Come join the Food & Beverage team at Inn on the Twenty in the role of Special Events Coordinator!
Primary Responsibilities include:
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
- Coordinate day of details with the engaged couple.
- Responsible for decorations brought in by the engaged couple.
- Meet with engaged couple the week of the event to confirm details of the event.
- Assist Vineyard Coordinator with wedding ceremony details.
- To lead in the set up function space as required both in house and off-site.
- To lead in the service function according to established Standard Operating Procedures.
- To manage the service of each function as the lead hand.
- Tear down at functions end; ensure all equipment is returned to its proper place.
- To ensure all cutleries are polished.
- To ensure supply and equipment areas are clean and organized.
- To ensure area and function rooms are properly cleaned after group leaves and set for show.
- To work closely with the Conference Services Manager and/or Special Events Manager to ensure details are executed for each event.
- Prepare final billing for events including required back-up charges such as control sheets for beverage inventory.
Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- At least 1 - 2 years serving experience in a lead or supervisory capacity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Smart Serve Certification is required.
- Knowledge of Squirrel an asset.
- Previous up-selling and/or sales experience is considered an asset
While we welcome all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made available to candidates upon request.