For over 60 years Fountain Tire has expertly combined experienced owners, skilled technicians and quality products to form a company dedicated to excellent service. Today, we have stores that span the country from British Columbia to Ontario and we’re still growing!
As part of that growth and commitment to excellence, we are searching for experienced Automotive and Tire Management Professionals to join our ManitobaTraining Program.
At Fountain Tire, success is centered on providing an exceptional customer experience and building strong community relationships. Store Managers are leaders and builders, believing and succeeding in an Owner/Operator model. They thrive on innovation, building a business and providing outstanding customer service. We’re looking for career-minded Managers who aspire to own a piece of the action!
At Fountain Tire, we:
- Offer a competitive total compensation package featuring a 50/50 partnership opportunity - invest in the business and share in the profits!
- Continually promote a culture that supports change and innovation
- Reward leaders who take the initiative to grow and improve every aspect of their business with excellent bonuses and incentives
- Have a strong presence and reputation across Canada that stands behind a recognized and respected brand
- Are a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
To get on track to ownership you:
- Are an automotive service professional
- Thrive in a team based environment where you lead an engaged and dedicated team
- Have a passion for, and proven experience in, delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Continually set goals for yourself and others to ensure professional success
- You desire long-term growth within a company and are always thinking of ways to make the business better
- Are honest and fair in all business dealings
- Have a proven track record of sales and look for ways to attract new business and grow repeat business
- Understand the importance of relationships with customers and make every effort to involve yourself and the business in the community
- Are dedicated to safety, and strive to ensure that everyone returns to their homes in the same shape in which they arrived
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a manager, Assistant Manager or Mechanical Service Manager of a retail -commercial store
- The flexibility to travel and/or relocate across Manitoba for training or Management opportunities
- The ability to attract, motivate, and retain staff
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A proven track record of profitability and sales
- Commitment to the Fountain Tire Program
- The ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- The willingness to commit for a minimum of 5 years to this position
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Tire: 3 years (Required)
- Commercial Tire: 3 years (Required)