We are a third-party logistics (3PL) company that provides customized solutions to help companies and carriers optimize their supply chain operations and dramatically improve service, rates, and speed to market for Truckload, Less Than Truck load in Dry vans, Reefers, Flatbeds, Step Deck. Leveraging the largest Internet footprint across Canada, we offers a comprehensive portfolio of reliable, secure and scalable IT infrastructure services, simplified under a single point of contact.
Why You Should Join Us:
Looking for an organization that provides more than just a pay cheque and a desk to sit at? Of course you are. Does having a healthy work-life balance, an engaging work environment, and a management team who genuinely cares about the success of everyone around them sound appealing to you? Of course it does. Here, we’re not your average company and we don’t do business within a typical industry.
Whether you are looking for a career in sales, operations, customer service, or administration, the opportunities for advancement are endless. From becoming a team lead to starting your own office, we are committed to helping you reach your full potential.We are looking for the new generation of sales executives that have a passion for technology and drive to push new limits to provide the best possible solution for their customers. We are looking for someone who is willing to listen, learn, make a difference, and inspire others on a daily basis
What You Will Do:
- Develop your own book of business through B2B cold calling.
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities through various proven new business development techniques.Follow up with new and existing clients to provide freight solutions and close dealsNegotiate rates with carriers. Create and build a predictable sales funnel which achieves sales targets
- Trace shipments until point of delivery and provide necessary real-time updates
- Coordinate with Account Managers and Logistics Coordinators to ensure client needs and expectations are met. Diagnose customer needs and collaborate with internal product and operations staff to develop a potential solution.
- Accurately enter orders and provide required paperwork to clients and carriers
What qualifications do you bring to the Team :
- A high school diploma
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success in generating and hunting new business opportunities
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and passion to create win-win situations for partners and clients.
- The ability to persevere
- .Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment without close supervision;
- Build trust, value others and demonstrate high level of professionalism and integrity;
- Goal oriented, with a proven history of meeting or exceeding sales and other personal and professional goals;
- Strong relationship building, consultation, and interpersonal skills;
What key attributes do you bring to the team?
- Intellectually curious
- Passionate, motivated, with a positive can do attitude, and the willingness to be coached
- No pain, no gain mentality; excited to commit to an intense environment
- Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)