Applicants are asked to include either a portfolio, or links to samples of work they have completed within the last 2 years.
- Work collaboratively with our team of project leads, designers, and developers to build a large array of industry-leading websites and apps.
- Ability to build rapid prototypes using modern front-end frameworks and digital pattern libraries.
- Ability to self-manage projects with attention to deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Follow and maintain high coding standards and practices to ensure quality control on all projects
- Proficiency with building websites for all modern browsers, including CSS that is responsive across all device sizes and resolution.
- Experience working in and with variety of CMS/CMF frameworks, primarily PHP based.
- Ability to work collaboratively on large-format projects utilizing source version control software and package managers like SVN, Git or NPM.
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, data modeling and design patterns.
- Must be comfortable working with SASS/LESS and other precompilers.
- Working knowledge of terminal and browser dev tools is a must for debugging and prototyping.
- Understanding of other prominent web technologies such as Twig and Angular.
- Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.) – design skills will be considered a plus, but we’re primarily interested in you taking great designs and building a masterful end product.
Education & Experience
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science, or Software Engineering; individuals with proven work experience with a refined portfolio will also be considered.
- 2+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer.
Job Type: Full-time
- front end development: 2 years (Preferred)