Listening to Albertans. Going deeper to understand who they are and where they're going. Translating the complex world of banking and investing into brilliantly simple solutions. Through all this, we believe we can create happiness. This is the ATB way.
# Positions available:
18 Months Maternity Leave.
As ATB's next Personal Banking Specialist, your purpose will be to build relationships with new and existing customers by having conversations to fully understand their needs and connecting them with the right solutions that will help them reach their goals. You will elevate the customer experience by introducing them to partners and educating them on our mobile and online tool and resources.
Personal Banking Specialist Accountabilities:
- Provide relevant needs-based advice to our customers by understanding their goals and priorities.
- Help our customers understand how our banking products and solutions work.
- Ensure our customers have access to our online and mobile tools.
- Demonstrate sustained self-management attributes and behaviours, proactively seek coaching and focus on continued improvement.
- Translator - Communicate in an easy to understand manner, taking into consideration the appropriate form of communitcation (ie. Face to face, email, and telephone).
- Connector - Proactively connect yourself and others to the people needed to move forward and make yourself available to others who may need you.
- Hungry - Have clear objectives for your work, by creating timelines, evaluating what information you will require and how you will overcome expected obstacles.
- Collaborator - Readily partner with others inside and outside the organization.
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Online applications are preferred.
Purpose, Growth, Advancement, Fun, Rewards....Learn about our Perks and Benefits.
A little about ATB:
We are ALberta's Largest, home grown financial institution and for the last 80+ years, we've transformed people's understanding of what banking can-and should-make possible.
Today, 5500+ ATB Team members embrace a growth mindset in order to help bring ATB's story to life, delivering happiness to our customers and team members alike. It's why we're also a highly sought after, awared-winning employer. The best part is, we're just getting started. Join us, and create happiness.
To learn more about atb, visit atb.com
What happens next?
If you make the shortlist for this role, you will hear from us within 10 business days of the posting close date. We will also keep your application on file for future roles that you may wish to consider.
We are also an equal opportunity employer. Find out more about what to expect when applying.
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview.
Stay in touch!
ATB is happy to know you're interested in a career with us on Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram to get the inside scoop on what our team is up to.