We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing significant Canadian expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for delivering innovative solutions that maximize the productivity and profitability of Canadian businesses.
Reporting to the sales director, the territory manager’s mandate is to promote Manulift products and increase its presence through the agricultural sector. His role will be to cover, in a structured manner, the territory in whole including farms and agricultural operations and to directly meet the potential clients.
- Execute direct sales to farms and agricultural operations in rural regions;
- Gain the majority of the market shares on his territory;
- Open new accounts and look after the existing ones;
- Cold calling and visit new customers in targeted market segments;
- Rigorous follow up on each customer;
- Ensure customers satisfaction and involve other departments when needed;
- Complete and update the CRM data base.
Experience & Desired skills:
- Ability in business development (prospection, cold calls);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the agricultural sector (selling equipment, attachments or other related products);
- Reached and exceed sales objectives (proven track record);
- Self-driven and highly motivated;
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Valid driver’s license.
Why Manulift ?
- The largest telehandler rental fleet of the country;
- Constant growth throughout Canada;
- Intensive training and coaching;
- Performance based on compensation plan with an uncapped commission structure;
- All the tools you need to be successful: car, cell, laptop, expense account, internal support and more!
* In this document, the masculine gender is used solely for stylistic purposes.
* Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent