Bass Pro Shops: Your Adventure Starts Here
Founded in 1972 by avid young angler Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a leading national retailer of outdoor gear and apparel, with 100 stores and Tracker Marine Centers across North America. Johnny started the business with eight-square-feet of space in the back of his father's liquor store in Springfield, Mo., the company's sole location for the first 13 years of business.
Johnny's passion for the outdoors and his feel for the products and shopping experiences desired by outdoor enthusiasts helped transform the industry. Bass Pro Shops locations are more than just stores — they are true destination experiences that draw more than 120 million visitors annually. Each location is heavily customized to reflect the character of the region. In addition to giant aquariums teeming with live fish and extensive wildlife mounts and dioramas, many locations feature unique restaurants and ocean-themed bowling alleys.
Position summary: Performs work in the Receiving area of the store to include merchandise stocking, inventory control, pricing and, merchandise returns.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Unloads trucks, stocks merchandise, tickets merchandise and processes returns
3) Maintains Receiving area layout as set by the Corporate Office
4) Interacts with other associates in a friendly, positive and professional manner
5) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe
6) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
7) Knowledgeable of advertised sales
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds, repeatedly
Able to stand for extended periods
Able to walk long distances, repeatedly
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Evening and weekend availability necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35,137.00-$42,945.00 per year