ZenduIT is an industry leading wireless communications consulting company that helps businesses improve the way they communicate and manage drivers on the road through wireless technologies and software. We are now transforming new markets all over the globe in the Airport and Government space with Smart City technologies and looking for passionate and forward thinking individuals to help us with this growth. Our culture is fast paced, hands-on and entrepreneurial. We believe ownership, accountability, and leadership is a must!
About the Role:
If you have in depth experience and live and breathe all forms of marketing, we want to talk to you! We are looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our marketing campaigns across all marketing channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to scale a series of client/partner channels leading integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution. These marketing activities include:
- Content Marketing - Design, Copywriting
- SEO / SEM
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Advertising - Social, Display, Native, Geotargeted
- Website Design, User experience
- Email Marketing
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and will work with the Marketing team, supporting teams (Sales / Product / Support), Partners and Vendors to launch campaigns effectively and efficiently. You will work alongside leaders in supporting the overall business strategy, fostering partner relationships to build brand awareness and provide marketing activities within each channel.
Further, you will work with all teams to identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategies, programs and campaigns based on organizational objectives, market characteristics and resources, and be able to report on those activities using relevant KPI’s and standards in order to continuously improve the results of all marketing activities.
This is for the seriously motivated and creative individual who loves challenges and seeing success!
- Work with the Business Owners & Marketing Team in developing a marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Plan and execute all marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Social Media Strategy and implementation, Paid Search Advertising and Social Advertising, Website updates, revisions, sales funnels, and user experience
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to execute the social media portion of the marketing plan
- Be the steward of the brand, ensuring that all communications reflect the brand identity across all partnership, reseller and client channels
- Preparing and executing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications, determining relevant KPI’s to determine success of all activities and ability to analytically determine next steps for continuous improvement of those activities
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are collaborated with and kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, with a breadth of knowledge across all digital marketing channels in order to work with Marketing team on integrated strategies and solutions
- Minimum 1 year of Marketing Management experience
- A deep understanding and commitment to the idea of "the brand" and the role of brands in shaping product, customer experience, culture, etc through various channel marketing activities
- Have a good understanding of channel marketing and how to promote within each channel based on overall goals of partners and company
- Strong Creative skills with a desire for telling powerful stories and communicating the emotional dimensions that define a brand
- Demonstrated success at operating in the grey and ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations
- Strong attention to detail, with organizational, analytical, judgement and decision-making skills with proven abilities in problem solving
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude & desire for learning and using new software
- The ideal Marketing Specialist should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
ZenduIT offers competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include:
- Extended health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick days and vacation days
ZenduIT is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are committed to accessibility and accommodations will be provided to applicants upon request.
You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the ZenduIT Recruiting team will only contact candidates selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Marketing Management: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)