Our Client, leaders in their field of medicinal development and creation are seeking a Senior Product Manager. They will be highly involved with marketing new and innovative products within a B2B environment. The incumbent will be discovering new areas within the pharmaceutical industry and provide customers with insight with regard to these products.
The successful candidate will develop and implement effective marketing strategies, demand forecasting, and act as a central figure relating to Regulatory, Quality, Supply & Demand, Logistics and Sales across Canada to meet objectives for sales, supply metrics, profitability, product positioning, and market share.
- Leads the strategic planning process in the development of the annual operating and five-year plans through a cross-functional team of Marketing/Field Sales/Sales Management to identify opportunities in order to best achieve performance
- Manages brand planning associated with financial cycles to ensure they meet expectations of profitability, volume and market share
- Develops partnerships with internal and external customers to support the business and ensure strong relationships and an ongoing advisory network is in place
- Enables field operations, working internally and with external agencies to produce high impact and efficient digital and print assets and programs to engage multi-layered customers.
- Coordinates with the supply function to ensure product availability from launch and on an ongoing basis while minimizing write-offs
- Forge strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, Business, or Marketing
- MBA is considered a preference and asset
- 5-10 years of related experience with a proven track record in sales or marketing
- Experience in marketing of pharmaceutical is considered an asset
- Strong English oral and written skills. Bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Strong strategic, analytical, and financial management skills
- Proven leadership and teamwork abilities in situations with cross-functional accountabilities
- Ability to manage and be an expert of change
- Ability to multitask, negotiate and manage various projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused with strong presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Leadership/passion for excellence; solutions oriented
- Strong analytical skills, critical observation skills, sound judgement
TALENT 300 Inc. thanks all applicants for their interest in the position. Those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted and considered for the position.