Seasonal Warehouse Worker
You’re fit and you’ve got grit. You like to win even if the only competition is yourself. You’re a team player and pride yourself on being easy-going, motivated and tough. You want a job that rewards you for your strengths with no run around, good pay and a great team culture.
Your experience includes a background in environments where teamwork is critical. You’ve worked physically challenging jobs where safety is important. We hire for attitude and train for specific skills. If you think you fit our description, we want to hear from you.
In this role you will help us get our famous brands to the people who love them across Canada. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Preparing clients’ orders using an automated Voice Pick system
- Building stable, secure, and accurate pallets
- Moving products that can weigh up to 60lbs
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Performing all tasks safely and efficiently
- Completing reports
- Following team leader’s instructions with precision.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- You have a High School Diploma, Professional Studies Diploma or Equivalence.
- You are a team player
- You’re physically fit
- You have basic writing and mathematics skills that allow you to complete required paperwork accurately
Additional skills you may have (not required, these are assets)
- Walkie rider or forklift experience
- Previous warehouse experience
Physical demands and working conditions:
- You can lift/carry 20-40 lbs. repetitively for up to 8 – 10 hours a day
- You can lift/carry up to 60 lbs.
- You are comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment
What you can expect from us:
- A working environment that puts health and safety first
- $26.08 per hour with full-time hours and overtime opportunities
- Earn up to $15K over the summer – ask us how
- Plus amazing perks! $1,000 signing bonus!
- Great people and culture – proudly bring your whole self to work!
- Future opportunities. We are one of Canada’s top 10 employers of youth. Ask us more in your interview.
- Visit www.pepsicojobs.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial phone screening interview.
- Please review our realistic job preview it will be referenced throughout the interview process.
PepsiCo’s mission is to create smiles with every sip and every bite. We are committed to bringing our beloved consumer brands to market while doing good for the planet and our communities. Our success lies in our people. We offer our employees opportunities to make a meaningful impact, gain new skills and build successful careers in a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity. Bring drive. Because what makes you unique, makes us better.
Job Type: Seasonal
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you authorized to work in Canada?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?