We're looking for a Campaign Manager, Acquisition & Engagement to join our growing team in Canada. Procore is expanding our reach internationally, helping construction companies revolutionize their businesses. We're breaching greenfield territories that have tremendous market potential and are building out our team to lead this exciting endeavor. We've earned the #4 spot on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work ( https://blog.procore.com/procore-earns-4-spot-on-glassdoors-list-of-best-places-to-work/ ), #5 on Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 ( https://blog.procore.com/forbes-ranks-procore-number-5-on-annual-list-of-top-100-private-cloud-companies/ ) and are continuing our expansion into the global market. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Campaign Manager, Acquisition & Engagement, you'll develop and execute all creative marketing strategies that drive demand, growth and thought leadership via integrated, full-funnel campaigns targeted at prospects and existing customers. You'll provide critical support building the brand in Canada, establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice in the market. A successful campaign manager has an audience-first mindset and can successfully execute best-in-class data-driven campaigns across paid search, email, direct mail, social, digital, web, events, media, and more.
The role will report to the Director of Marketing, Canada and will be based in our Toronto office. We're looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
What we are looking for:
- 70% demand generation and 30% customer marketing campaigns
- Serve as the marketing campaign expert and strategist for the Canadian market and lead end-to-end campaign development and execution for prospects and clients
- Utilize data to drive programs and tactics to target defined audiences; measure and report on their success
- Constantly challenge the status quo by identifying new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency
- Understand the buyer's journey and develop the personalization strategy for account based marketing (ABM), campaigns and web messaging
- Collaborate with cross functional partners in Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to develop compelling, high-impact campaigns and ABM programs across multiple channels to successfully engage key accounts and generate pipeline/opportunities for sales
- Maximize field marketing, PR, and content marketing touchpoints with email nurture programs that drive engagement and awareness
- Own the Canadian pipeline numbers and other marketing metrics including leads, MQLs, opps, etc.
- +7 years of experience with high-tech B2B demand generation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- Proven success creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include web, direct mail, webinars, events, digital advertising, content, media, seo and social
- Familiarity with Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Marketo), tracking and analytics tools (Looker, Google Analytics) to assess campaign effectiveness
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and accelerate opportunities
- Experience in account based marketing and developing and executing marketing plans for large and small accounts
- Effective problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor ( https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Procore-Technologies-EI_IE691343.11,31.htm ) to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.