Busy Notary Public office in Richmond area looking for a full time Notarial Assistant / Conveyancer. The office deals primarily with real estate conveyance, notarization, and personal planning documents. Position will involve, but is not limited to, reception duties, general office work, communicating with clients, realtors and bankers, preparation of documents for real estate and mortgage transactions, contract review, and data entry.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 60 WPM Typing Skills
- Knowledgeable in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Conveyance database systems, namely: Pro-Suite and/or E-Convey
- Experience in a Law Office or Notary Public Office
- Experience as an office Administrator
- Experience as a Conveyancer
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Communication Skills
- Problem solver, team player and independent worker
Compensation relative to experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year