CIMCO specializes in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and service of complex thermal building solutions for industrial, process cooling and recreational refrigeration and mechanical systems. For more than 100 years, CIMCO’s leadership and unparalleled research, development and manufacturing programs has put us at the forefront of industry advancements and technological breakthroughs. Our professional engineers, technicians and designers apply innovative state-of-the-art equipment and refrigerants to develop systems that meet even the most complex thermal challenges.
We offer our employees excellent compensation, medical and dental benefit programs, retirement savings options, career development opportunities, mentoring and continuing education.
CIMCO is seeking an experienced Commercial HVAC/R Account Manager to join our growing team of Commercial Service Sales professionals. The Account Manager – Commercial HVAC/R will be responsible for all aspects of estimating, customer relationship management and internal team initiative participation. Duties will include but are not limited to managing our customers expectations while efficiently managing internal procedures to provide a world class service support system that is not found anywhere in our industry.
- Provide technical support to our customers & to our internal team
- Engaging warm leads to establish, maintain and strengthen business relationships with existing and new clients
- Prepare estimates of costs including materials, labour and equipment for HVAC/R service projects, contracts and part sales
- Prepare and review quotations, specifications and contract agreements
- Understand new technology within the Industrial HVAC/R industry to ensure that all estimates include the most up to date construction and service methods and procedures
- Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Complete final cost estimate to produce a final tender or quote submission
- Work on simultaneous quotes or bids and meet deadlines
- Participate in kick off meeting with Project, Service and Engineering teams after award
- Always be available to provide customer support as required
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 15 years’ experience as an Industrial HVAC/R Service Mechanic
- Hold a valid 313A Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Licence
- Hold a valid G1 Gas licence
- Hold a valid drivers’ licence
- Excellent computer skills such as Word and Excel are required
- Very good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must be “self-driven” and committed to winning in a team based environment
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMCO Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, CIMCO Refrigeration will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.