who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
about this team
The lululemon membership team is responsible for developing and scaling the membership program outside of its current business model and delivering the best guest experience for the full lifecycle of each member. The team is comprised of a group of agile and entrepreneurial people who have taken on anything and everything to bring this program to life. The environment will be fast paced and agile to get things done quickly while putting guest experience first.
about the role
You are a strategic, innovative leader who has vision for building out a loyalty analytics function and can champion this critical function within the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the long term vision for loyalty analytics at lululemon, which includes multiple guest programs with a focus on membership, and a secondary focus on Sweat Collective and other guest programs. You'll create the roadmap to achieve the vision, including technology tools, people resources, and training needed to achieve this goal. This role will be critical to supporting the long term growth strategy and success of membership.
You're responsible for creating a new way of using guest data to understand loyalty program health, understanding guest behaviour, and long term organizational impacts, and building a team of strategic thinkers who can dive deep into the data and tell the strategic story with equal importance.
You're a leader who empowers others to reach their potential and you're excited to work on something new and dynamic. Change is constant and the opportunity to set the organization up in the right way at the beginning will be an incredibly important part of our loyalty journey. The strong foundation is critical to scale our loyalty strategies and the loyalty analytics team will continue to grow to support the growth of the membership program.
- Develop long term vision for loyalty analytics at lululemon, which includes multiple guest programs with a focus on membership, and a secondary focus on Sweat Collective and other guest programs
- Develop and champion a best in class loyalty data and analytics strategies and roadmap to support our loyalty programs
- Define data-driven analytics plans to understand guest behaviour and identify opportunities to improve their experience
- Responsible for overall program measurement and insights through guest level analysis and identifying long-term opportunities
- Develop cross functional partnerships of analytics leaders and teams supporting other areas of lululemon to ensure alignment on metrics, data and tools and to represent loyalty
- Define the long-term requirements for data and analytics tools to measure program impacts, working closely with IT and data architecture teams
- Team leadership: Planning for team growth through resource planning, attracting and retaining top talent, leading the analytics team of senior analysts and analysts, coaching and developing knowledge around loyalty analytics
- 10+ years of experience specifically in loyalty or customer level marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in statistics, mathematics or computer science (Masters preferred)
- Proven ability to lead teams that analyze data for actionable business insights (4+ years’ experience)
- Retail experience preferred
- Extensive understanding of loyalty marketing, customer segmentation, CRM, campaign management & predictive modeling concepts
- Proficient in relational database platforms (SQL Server, Redshift, Terradata)
- Extensive experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Proven ability and experience analyzing customer data for actionable business insights
- Understands omni-channel guest behaviour to drive one unified view of the guest
- Strong understanding of data modeling principles and best practices
- Able to define coding best practices and standards for teams
- Skilled at turning complex analysis into simple conclusions and recommendations for senior leaders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize/complete projects in a timely manner
- Strong drive and desire to understand relationship of organizational components
- Dedication to exceed performance expectations and approaches work with a sense of urgency and passion
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Store Support Center