As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing user facing components of the APIM platform while being a part of highly skilled agile scrum team. This role provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the development of the new React based UI component library while establishing front end development guidelines and best practices.
- Design and code functionality for enterprise-level products that meet functional and business requirements
- Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers
- Participate in test plan reviews and develop automated test scripts to deliver high quality software solutions
- Have solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Integrate new capabilities with existing systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Prior experience as a developer in a Scrum team.
- Experience in developing guidelines and best practices for UI engineering
- Deep knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3 and related web technologies like Sass/Less, AJAX and JSON
- Expertise in developing in ReactJS and Redux
- Experience with the following frameworks: Backbone, Handlebars, Bootstrap, Parsley, Jasmine
- Experience working with REST APIs and services
- Very strong and proven experience in ReactJS
- Good understanding of frameworks like: Backbone, Handlebars, Bootstrap, Parsley, Jasmine preferred
- Above point is preferred since job involves migration to React framework from some of the above.
- CI/CD Pipeline
- Knowledge of best practices for React
- Back End knowledge Spring/Rest/Webservices/Docker Container, even though this job involves working with UI / front end only
- Large Scale React Application experience is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent