Physiohaus Health & Wellness Centre is a fast growing multidisciplinary health clinic located in a busy downtown location. We are seeking a Pelvic Physiotherapist who values high quality patient care. Through a positive and encouraging environment the clinic’s mission is to ensure patients attain their health and wellness goals through education, empathy, and integrity.
Our clinic offers services in physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic, dry needling, and acupuncture. We also provide evening educational sessions for specialized athletic groups. In addition to being extremely professional and dedicated to your work, we seek a team member who is a genuinely warm person who will excel in our close and cohesive community.
- 2 physiotherapists on staff, 1 massage therapist and 1 chiropractor
- 75% of clients are funded through extended health insurance
- Administrative support to assist with managing WSIB and MVA cases
- 1:1 care with a strong focus on quality care and relationship building with referral sources
- 5 beautifully renovated treatment room
- Charting area
- Private clinician lunchroom and washroom
- Full-Time Reception for bookings, payments, and greeting of clients
- Marketing through physiohaus.ca (including online booking)
- On-site laundry
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Communicate and coordinate with physicians to allow for collaborative treatment
- Communicate coordinate with other treatment providers to allow for collaborative treatment
- 1 year professional PT experience with emphasis on orthopaedic and pelvic rehabilitation
- Currently licensing with the College of Physiotherapist of Ontario, and rostering as a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Pelvic Health rostering with the College of PT of Ontario
- Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Ontario
Visit physiohaus.ca to learn more about us.
Job Type: Contract
- professional PT: 3 years (Required)