** This job is located in beautiful Victoria, BC.
** Use of personal vehicle is not mandatory.
Cridge Family Pharmacy has been serving the Greater Victoria community since 2013.
Our pharmacy is a unique community pharmacy that provides a wide variety of clinical services to patients in the community (Retail prescriptions, compounding, nursing services, automated medication dispensing machines, and long-term care). We have an exciting, dynamic practice that is making a difference in our local community.
Our industry-leading, medication centered interventions provide our clients with the support and care they rely on to remain living in the community. We offer you the opportunity to grow with us and support a community based program.
We are a dynamic company that is expanding throughout the greater Victoria area. We are looking for compassionate and passionate LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES to join our team!
- Visiting patients in the community
- Administering medications (orally, injections, creams, patches)
- Performing patient specific assessments (ie: Blood Glucose monitoring, Blood Pressure monitoring)
- Interpreting assessment data to adjust medications accordingly
- Acting in acute situations according to pre-set company protocols
- Noting changes in behaviour for mental health patients
- Documentation of all interventions and assessment data
- Submitting daily reports to RN and pharmacy
- Following up with RN regarding significant assessment data
- Actively participating in patients’ healthcare outcomes
- NO assistance with personal care or ADL’s
- NO night shifts
- New Grads and Interim License holders welcomed!
We are looking for LPNs with the following qualities:
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Caring, friendly attitude
- Strong customer service, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic team
- Enthusiasm to contribute positively in the community in a healthcare setting
- Driver's License
- Currently in good standing with CLPNBC
- Criminal Record Check will be requested upon successful offer
- Morning (6:15am-2:15pm), possible evenings (2pm-10pm)
- Monday through Sunday shifts available
- On-call program offered to pick up extra shifts and extra pay!
- Casual shifts available
- Flexible start date
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- First Aid & CPR Level C (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)