Experienced Inside Sales and Customer service needed.
- A Relationship Builder: You excel at developing strong personal and professional relationships. You are generous with your time & strive to meet customers every need, and you work hard to resolve any issues or tensions that might frustrate customers or hurt the customer experience.
- Ambitious: You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn. We are giving you the chance to demonstrate your ambition within integral parts of the company.
- A Problem Solver: Your consistent focus & attention to detail makes you a reliable and trusted resource for anyone you work with. You take pride in staying on top of things, always following up when promised, ensure service issues related to on-boarding and execution are addressed as soon as possible.
- Proactive: You despise procrastination and enjoy tackling tasks swiftly. An inbox with 10+ unread emails just isn’t your thing and might even keep you up at night.
- Naturally Curious: You easily detect problems. Problem-solving is a major part of your individual arsenal, and you do not give up until it is right.
- Team Player: You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Malleable: You exhibit the dynamic personality & high level of emotional intelligence necessary to help make all of your team members better regardless of their various personality profiles.
Magna Hardwood Flooring INT INC is Hardwood Flooring distributor located in Calgary Alberta.
Magna Distribution is pleased to provide a full service business offering over 80 years of combined experience in Hardwood Floors. With Management taking an active role in the business and knowledgeable Sales Staff no question is unanswerable. At Magna we are experts in Specialty Hardwood, domestic and exotics, and maintain a large quantity of stock in our warehouse. From stains and accessories to tools and tool repair; Magna can offer you anything a dealer or contractor would need: start to finish.
Magna is seeking a Customer focused Inside Sales Representative to help deliver a better overall customer experience for Magna Accounts. As a member of the team, you will be actively assisting the Key Account Managers, Operational procedures and walking in business.
Amazing Benefits at Magna:
- Startup culture with lots of room for growth and impact
- Competitive salary
- Formal and informal career development
- Transparent environment
- Comprehensive employee benefits plan
Here are the ways that you will make an impact:
- Assist Key Account Managers with order entry, customer follow ups and answering inquiries.
- Help with operational procedures within organization.
- Assist walk-in customers.
- Collaborate with the team to support successful outbound campaigns if required.
- Team closely with other sales support reps and management to qualify new customers, nurture relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Track all activities and lead management activities in our custom company back-end software and CRM tools.
- Identify needs and goals of our current accounts how Magna can help grow their business and alleviate pain points.
- Become an expert in Hardwood and vinyl Flooring; gather user feedback, monitor activity, opportunity and provide recommendations for added improvements.
What we need from you:
- You're comfortable in dealing with contractors face to face
- Previous experience in Flooring preferable
- Tech savvy, be it on the phone or computer
- Creative thinker with the ability to present ideas
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Inside Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)