Rise to the challenge!
As a Key Account Executive, YOU will develop, negotiate and manage key strategic customer partnerships through joint business planning. YOU will leverage these partnerships to execute priorities and actions in alignment with commercial strategies.
What your day-to-day will look like:
Let’s talk about what you bring:
- Develop and execute Joint Business Plans specific to the designated accounts in line with commercial strategies to grow RRP’s (Reduced Risk Products).
- Manage designated accounts at all levels and develop relationships that enable achievement of plans; and communicate all progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Influence growth in the category and at Account through effective strategic quarterly planning, fact-based selling and decision making process leveraging tools and cross functional resources
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, addressing any customer service issues in a timely fashion
- Manage and monitor customer trade spend through continuous analysis & review of the business performance, to fully maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Work collaboratively with the Field Sales team to effectively communicate banner initiatives, priorities and business details to support flawless execution of the Business Plans at retail level
- Forecasting of volume and trade spend on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and reconciliation of actual results versus forecast
- Overseeing Business Portfolio of $50-100 Million in Gross Revenue
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline required
- 1-2 years’ Account Manager experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) Experience working with Nielson data, POS data and an understanding of Category Management
- Relationship Building – Skills at building and maintaining cross-functional relationships internally and customer relationships externally
- Presentation Building & Delivery Skills – Development of presentation documents drawing from all available sources
- Strong Negotiating Skills – The ability to achieve pre-planned results in a meeting or discussion by listening and negotiating for those results with an individual or group
- Project Management Skills –Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong Analytics & Business Acumen – Proven track record of success in account management with a focus on fact based, analytical selling
- Self-starter – ability to work independently and as a team member
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.