Star Motors Mercedes-Benz of Ottawa is seeking a motivated, outgoing, and impeccably organized individual to take the reins in our service department as our new appointment coordinator.
The Appointment Coordinator serves as an initial contact for Star Motors' customers, in-person and via telephone, and assists them in a manner consistent with Mercedes-Benz customer service standards. The Appointment Coordinator assesses the needs of the customers to determine appropriate scheduling within a time and sequence acceptable to the customer’s needs and the availability of the service department.
Responsibilities Include (yet are not limited to):
- Greeting all customers and providing unmatched level of customer service
- Professional & courteous etiquette at all times
- Exceptional phone mannerism, high level of standards and initiative
- Providing support to other departments, assisting with all clerical duties
- Answer phone calls professionally and politely;
- Assist guests by offering hospitality while waiting in customer lounge
- Assist guest(s) with any questions they may have;
- Serve as a liaison between guests and sales or service
- Submits the next day customer appointment paperwork to the valets each evening;
- Direct guest phone calls to the correct employee or department based on their need or concern;
- Develop knowledge of basic dealership information to assist callers;
- Provide administrative services for the department as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to meet company's requirements for employment;
- Previous experience in the Automotive Industry would be an asset
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organization skills;
- Exhibit effective verbal and listening communication skills;
- Pleasant phone voice with proper grammar spoken;
- CDK, X-TIME, & MY KARMA experience preferred;
- Call center experience preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow-up consistently;
- Must have flexible schedule including the ability to work a full-time schedule including mornings and evenings, Monday through Saturday.
- Must have initiative to do things without direction and work without supervision
ONLY THE CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION WILL CONTACTED.
Job Type: Full-time
- RECEPTION: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)
- English & French (Preferred)