Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
The mission of our digital team is to create the best digital cannabis properties in the world. The Digital Product Specialist, working closely with the Digital Product Manager, is ultimately responsible for managing the execution and evolution of our digital properties.
Working with the broader Digital team and cross-departmental partners, you will play a key role in documenting product requirements and implementing new service offerings & features that have been defined on the product roadmap.
- Using JIRA, documenting epics, user stories, and tasks to provide direction for the IT development team(s) to code the specific digital properties
- Using Adobe Experience Manager, monitor and implement changes to the website, app, and digital kiosks, ensuring all properties are up to date and new information is posted on a timely basis.
- Implement SEO best practices on the website (such as working with Creative teams to provide content that matches high volume search terms, ensuring all pages contain proper title tags, meta descriptions, images are tagged properly etc.)
- Anticipate and raise any website or digital requirements, effort, and timeline attributed to all projects and content migration
- Manage weekly meetings with key stakeholders providing status updates
- Support lines of businesses with website and digital property analytics through Adobe Analytics
- Manage the development and implementation of all electronic communications in coordination with the email marketing, social, retail and brand teams
- Support campaigns through ensuring best practices are leveraged and digital advertising and content meets campaign objectives
- Obtain necessary and timely approvals from internal stakeholders for all digital property updates
- Ensure best practices are used to increase delivery results
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Stack, CRM tools, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communicator with a superior ability to present and sell your ideas to leadership and other internal stakeholder
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, with a superior ability to present and sell your ideas to leadership and other internal stakeholder
- Experience in regulated products or CPG
This is a full time position based out of Kanata or Toronto.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.