Reporting to the VP, Integrated Solutions, the responsibility of the Partner Development Manager is to grow Third Party e-commerce revenue through the negotiation of key third party contracts within specific segments identified as strategic. The account portfolio will comprise of those clients with highly complex organizational structures and sophisticated business requirements and solutions. There may be additional business development responsibilities involving prospecting net new business.
- Implement new CNP partners for participation in the referral program.
- Successfully negotiate and execute reseller contracts with identified prospects.
- Work with Product Team and Certifications Support to ensure the successful integration and certification of newly signed Partners.
- Identify opportunities for new referral relationships.
- Coordinate the boarding of new merchant referrals.
- Provide Partners with the appropriate product selection and process for ordering.
- Ensure implementation of solution/service are coordinated and followed through at a high level of standards. Work and co-ordinate with various business groups to complete activities.
- Apply a consistently high level of communication and knowledge to resolve all day to day administrative and key operational issues, i.e. customer problem resolution, implementation schedules.
- Provide recommendations to management, related to acquiring/revenue opportunities. Work with the Vice President, Integrated Solutions to identify and implement new revenue opportunities at the beginning of each fiscal year.
- Bachelor degree, preferably with focus on Business, Sales or Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience and demonstrated ability in the following areas: qualifying needs analysis, proposals, negotiation of price/contracts and retention strategies.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in eCommerce related field.
- Ability to deal professionally and comfortably with decision makers at various levels of the organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in interacting with various departments securing a developed network of contacts.
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous activities by using effective planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Developed analytical and financial skills which allow for managing to maximize revenue/profitability.
- Knowledge of communications network and links relating to point of sale systems an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic ever-changing environment.
WHY WORK AT GLOBAL PAYMENTS?
In order to attract and retain the best people we offer a comprehensive set of rewards which are fair and market oriented. Our definition of reward includes not only compensation but our investment in your career growth and development.
Compensation Depending on the position level, we offer a competitive industry-benchmarked package. The sales compensation structure consists of base salary and commissions.
Rewards & benefits Our benefit program in includes items such as: - Health (medical, dental, vision), Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, and life insurance plans - Retirement savings programs (Registered Pension Plan and Registered Retirement Savings Plan) – Employee Stock Purchase Program - Employee Assistance Program - Flexible working - Tuition Reimbursement Program - Gym Membership corporate rates - Volunteering opportunities ... and more!
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Stock options
- Disability insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Education reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Subsidised gym membership
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Work from home opportunities
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- eCommerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales : 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)