We are a growing car hauling company based in Calgary and we are looking for experienced Class 1 drivers to join our team!
This is a Part-Time position, so it is ideal for anyone looking for flexibility or some side work if you have some extra time on your hands to complement other work you may already be doing. Ideally you will be available to do any of these short runs up to 3 times a month.
Driving duties will run from Alberta to BC, or SK and MB, days on the road will range from 2-4 days. Vehicle delivery duties will vary from deliveries in Calgary, Edmonton, Richmond, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg and cities in between along the main route.
Preference is given to candidates with delivery, towing, strapping and tarping experience, and with 3 years Class 1 and over the road driving experience, great customer service, responsible and reliable. However, we will train the right candidate.
- Reliable, must operate according to time sensitive schedules.
- Excellent and professional customer service skills.
- Loading and unloading Vehicles
- Ensuring safety and security of Vehicles
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspecting equipment.
- Monitor vehicle and mechanical performance.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes, greasing.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- Administer bills of lading and E-logbooks.
- Maintain continuous communication with dispatcher primarily, and other drivers and customers where necessary.
- May perform basic emergency roadside repairs.
- We do not shut down seasonally.
If this opportunity interests you, reply to this Ad with your resume and copy of drivers abstract for consideration. Please note that only those considered for the role will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time