An opening exists at the Markham Book Fair Head Office for the position of a Bilingual Sales Supervisor reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Work with Sales Manager to implement long and short term goals, objectives and sales strategies to ensure the growth of the Book Fair business and achievement of KPIs.
- Support the Sales Manager in efforts to motivate the sales team by creating periodic incentives and team competitions within a given budget that focus on recognizing individual and team achievements to targets.
- Support the call monitoring process to ensure consistent performance standards are met by conducting scheduled coaching sessions with assigned Sales Consultants to identify and provide feedback for skill development and call improvement.
- Provide follow-up support for customer escalations and cancellations, focused on customer retention and information gathering (Second Voice).
- Escalate any performance concerns to Sales Manager.
- Liaise with Senior Systems Administrator to perform daily systems support, input sales targets and perform periodic spot checks on Salesforce data entry.
- Utilizing Salesforce, analyze, review and ensure sales reports support the direction and activity necessary to meet individual and team KPIs.
- Support Book Fair webinars seasonally. Assist Webinar Team by supporting presenters and drivers in all aspects of webinar presentations. Act as backup driver/presenter when necessary.
- Participate in and co-facilitate weekly sales meetings to provide ongoing training, program initiatives and team building.
- Lead sales onboarding program, maintaining consistent processes and supporting ongoing training initiatives.
- Coordinate and participate in the interview process for new hires.
- Maintain daily system updates (Dayforce) and approval verification for punch clock and time off requests
- Utilize, coordinate and support Subject Matter Expert (SME) Teams when leading special projects/initiatives.
- Participate in monthly sales branch conference calls.
- Other duties/special projects as required.
- The successful candidate must be bilingual (French and English).
- University degree with a minimum 3 to 5 years’ previous related supervisory experience in sales or call centre
- Salesforce Administrator - Level One is required.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, sales management, and communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Intermediate knowledge of Web-based programs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume with salary expectations by January 31, 2020.
Scholastic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position, however only those under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please. Recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities are available to applicants who are selected for an interview. Please notify the interviewer in advance of any accommodations you require.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Parental leave
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- salesforce administrator - level one: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)