Office Location: Richmond, BC
Joy Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Administrative Assistant provides front line support for Franchise Owners, the Field Operations team and Company Staff. The selected candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of reception and administrative/clerical office duties including but not limited to; coordinating and communicating company events and activities and general correspondence, greeting visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls.
- Bachelor of English Degree Preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, in both verbal communication and written correspondence
- Minimum 2 years related experience in administration and customer service
- Approachable, supportive team player with a strong sense of urgency and a demonstrated history of achieving common goals
- Must display high initiative and willingness to learn and exhibit strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to produce repeatable, high quality results
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Quick Service Restaurant experience an asset
- Experience working in a professional and confidential capacity
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, web-based programs/databases and general office equipment*
* Key Responsibilities:
- Provides support to all Restaurant Owners, Operations Field Team and Company Staff.
- Addresses all incoming phone calls, e-mail, and in-person inquiries promptly.
- Distributes all internal communication to staff and Franchise Owners
- Maintains up to date staff and Franchise Owner records
- Supports Restaurant Owners and internal departments and finds resolution of issues/challenges.
- Assists team with the creation and maintenance of written procedures.
- Large Involvement in cross functional department with Operations and Development.
- Organizes, maintains, and coordinates office record data and files in their proper locations.
- Coordinates all aspects of meetings, training, special events and projects.
- As a front-line employee, presents a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Generates online reports and mapping
- Manages inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Is responsible for supply ordering/maintaining office supply inventory and maintaining clean and organized office environment
- Must have valid Driver’s License and those with vehicle preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time