Leavens Automotive Group consists of 6 stores across Ontario. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team!
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the overall coordination and collaboration of group marketing campaigns within the Leavens Automotive Group. You will need to adapt quickly and pick up new techniques, as well as have strong communication skills, the ability to stay organized and focused on tasks across multiple dealerships, strong creative vision and the ability to present and lead your campaigns to others internally and externally. You own your projects and you are fully responsible for ensuring every small detail is covered off, while also bringing a strong creative vision to all the work you provide.
Reporting to the Group Manager, Strategy & Innovation, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns online and in store for the dealerships within the dealer group.
- Creates graphics & content for websites, banners, social media and other advertising mediums as required, including with newest programs, campaigns, models, etc.
- Maintain dealership websites across all store brands, in compliance with provincial and legal compliance and franchisee compliance.
- Drive website development in adherence to brand identity standards by coordinating integration and launch to new websites or other digital platforms.
- Developing original content and includes keyword or phrases that will increase site traffic
- Ensure day-to-day effective operation of our website by conducting daily site maintenance and monitoring issues such as down-time, slow-loading pages and broken links
- Analyze, review and implement changes to websites for Search Engine Optimization
- Creates email campaigns, tracks campaign results and ensures CASL compliance.
- Optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Liaise with general managers to determine monthly advertising priorities and offers.
- Communicate monthly offers to digital marketing company. Approve ads from marketing company and submit for brand approval where required.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns, working with each dealership and General Manager to ensure campaign aligns with goals and budgets.
- Co-ordinate marketing initiatives for events for specific dealerships and/or product launches
- Understands each brands’ image standards, advertising requirements and co-op guidelines.
- Providing insight to store managers and third-party vendors as required.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Analyze & interpret data points across different paid marketing efforts and provide feedback to optimize performance, including SEO and PPC campaigns in conjunction with 3rd party service providers
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing and/or Digital / Internet Marketing
- Minimum 2 to 5 years in a similar position
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of desktop publishing and web development software such as the Adobe Creative Suite and other internet technology
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of Google AdWords
- Experience with SEO and PPC campaigns
- Valid Driver’s License with Clear Driver’s Abstract
- Experience in and/or knowledge of the automotive industry
- Google AdWords certification
- Graphic Design experience
- Experience with Event planning
Travel: This position requires that you travel periodically to all 6 stores within the Leavens Automotive Group including Audi Windsor, Volkswagen Chatham, Porsche of London, Leavens Volkswagen, Leavens Volvo Cars London and Orillia Volkswagen.
Please submit a cover letter, along with your resume, and salary expectations to this ad. We appreciate all who apply. However, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Leavens Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)