Founded in 1985, la Vie en Rose has made a name for itself as the leading Canadian lingerie and swimwear retailer with over 2,600 employees. With more than 230 stores across Canada, our ultimate goal is for women to feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimwear, and to provide outstanding customer service. Moreover, in 2006, we entered the international market and today our brand is present in 18 countries.
At la Vie en Rose, our employees are the company’s most important asset. It is important for us that our employees feel appreciated at work. This is why we encourage internal promotions and offer employees the best training possible, to ensure they develop a long and successful career at la Vie en Rose.
Under the supervision of the store’s management team, the stock clerk is responsible for receiving, verifying all incoming merchandise and has to ensure that the stock room is well organized.
- Receive merchandise, verify accuracy and detect possible errors
- Prepare merchandise transfers to other stores or to the head office in a timely manner
- Ensure all merchandise has a price tag with the accurate selling price
- Ensure all merchandise is brought to the sales floor as quickly as possible
- Keep the back store clean and organized
- Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention
- Offer at all times an excellent customer service
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Experience in merchandise handling, an asset
- Organized, fast and meticulous
- Independent and resourceful
- Dexterity and ability to lift loads
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.