Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
Ensure team provide technical expertise and consultation to partners and/or stakeholders on a broad range of Technology Controls / Information Security programs / policies / standards and incidents for own specialized discipline / practice area
- Oversee and assign expert resources on project consulting on assessment of risk, definition of required controls, appropriateness of implemented control procedures, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas
- Conduct comprehensive risk and control design assessments for an application portfolio, articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and the overall Bank, risk mitigation and remediation plans, remediation strategy document or provide info security solutions to address risks as applicable
- Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to current and emerging security threats against TDBGs business
- Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global network and endpoint security threat management strategy and framework
- Provide guidance to the team in the development of on-going Technology Risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area
- Provide guidance to team and proactively work with Technology leaders / stakeholders and service/platform owners to ensure all technology controls, security components are integrated into the banks overall Enterprise Architecture and any control gaps are addressed.
- Consult on Regulatory compliance requirements, reporting and questions
- Provide support and consulting in preparation for Audits and in composing management responses and appropriate remediation activities
- Develop and oversee deployment of software security program across TD Bank for in-house developed and commercial off-the-shelf software focusing on standard process and tools
- Manage executive communications and reporting of Application Security and Customer Protection programs, risks, incidents and threats for the enterprise
- Develop and implement a technology controls /security awareness and software security training curriculum for technology partners
- Participate in computer security incident responses relevant to business (or enterprise wide) and represent respective function and Enterprise position to the business, and business needs to incident response team
Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
Manage the production operations & support of security tools involving significant scope and complexity for a range of stakeholders to support them in meeting business objectives/ goals
Drive incident, problem, and change management and production readiness for new environments and strategically drive simplification, automation, and end-to-end capacity and performance management
Drive timely and effective resolution of break fix incidents of production security tools
Coordinate operating schedules / priorities for all infrastructure and incidents on a 7/24 basis to ensure operations are effectively and efficiently supported and maintained.
Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management and overall team leadership for team members and provide regular input into team members’ assessment of performance and development plans
Manage crisis (Break-Fix) situations and oversee the coordination of problem escalation and recovery processes
Direct the development of resolutions, plans and strategies for operational advancement
Work closely with engineering peers to keep abreast of trends, products and tools in the pipeline to ensure operational readiness for day 2 support
Manage day-to-day vendor relationships; ensure timely/accurate communication and resolution of issues
Ensure teams compliance with Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and the department’s Business Recovery Plan (BRP) for security tools
Establish team performance goals such as SLAs and KPIs in partnership with key stakeholders; guide team to achieve targets through period of change and transformation
Measure and monitor the level of service, analyze trends, agree on service target levels, and determine appropriate actions where applicable
Provide strategic direction (including financials) and champions alliances to benefit the Bank, advocates for operational improvements to enhance value to the organization
CISSP or equivalent considered and asset
10+ years relevant experience
Excellent understanding of ITIL standards and practices
Experience leading, overseeing/managing a team or group(s) of information security operations specialist in tasks that are moderate to large in size, scope, risk and complexity.
Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
Specific experience in managing Day 2 Operations of Threat & Data protection / Encryption Services /Analytics and Monitoring
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary
310-320 Front Street West Corporate
Apply to job
Send to friend