Tea Guide - Whistler (Whistler, BC)
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Sales Associate for our store!
DAVIDsTEA is a North American company with headquarters in Montreal, Canada. In less than seven years, we’ve opened over 180 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. You can find our bright trendy teashops in a lot of locations across North America and we are coming to your neighbourhood too. The sky is the limit! We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, and modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us?
Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
In fact, our Sales Associates are called Tea Guides. As a Tea Guide you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer service, introducing hundreds of new customers to the wonderful world of loose leaf tea and ensure every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
• Provide the outstanding DAVIDsTEA experience and deliver exceptional customer service
• Educate customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories
• Contribute to a positive and fun team
• Actively work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals through sampling and community initiatives
• Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans
• Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
Some ideal qualities you possess:
• 1-3 years of retail sales and/or customer service experience
• A friendly and upbeat personality
• A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience
• Willingness to learn everything about tea
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile - one cup at a time.