We are seeking a Construction Project Coordinator to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Estimating job take-offs
- Understanding what the requirements of the project are, scheduling trades, ordering products.
- Ensuring quality control on site.
- Attending job meetings with various stakeholders
- Solving problems as they arise
- Ensuring quality control on site
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Following up (with above tasks) to ensure quality is achieved in a timely manner.
- In process of completing: Business Management, Project Management, Construction Management, Construction Engineering Technician / Technologist or equivalent program
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields is preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)