Scotlynn Group is a vertically integrated transportation, logistics and farming company providing top-notch service to our customer base across North America. Scotlynn has been recognized by Truck News for having one of the healthiest fleets in North America with it’s one of a kind Fitness & Food program helping encourage employees to lead healthy lives!
Scotlynn Commodities is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to work out of our office in Norfolk County, ON. The Logistics Coordinator an entry level position performing tasks ranging from data entry, appointment and load booking to driver dispatches and location tracking. Solid communication skills are essential for this position as you are a critical member of our team interacting with various levels of the supply chain.
- Driver/carrier dispatch and communication
- Shipment track and trace
- Customs processing and clearance tracking
- Pick-up and delivery appointment booking
- Previous dispatch experience would be an asset, but is not required.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of PC Miler, McLeod Load Manager, Peoplenet, iBright would all be beneficial, but not required
Why you should apply:
- Fast paced environment
- Financially rewarding
- A stable company that can provide you the tools to succeed
- Work hard- play hard atmosphere.
- Personal trainer/gym on site
- Corporate chef/healthy meal program
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Simcoe, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)