E-commerce is growing at an unprecedented rate. Dagamma is at the forefront of this and working with global retailers such as Walmart, Macy's and Best Buy to offer its customers high quality yet affordable products. Dagamma sources its products from all over the world and currently sells primarily Baby, Mom and Health Care products in over 30 countries.
We are looking for energetic individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team at this exciting time of growth for the company!
The Google and Social Media Advertising Specialist is responsible for implementing and managing Google Ads campaigns, Facebooks ads and Instagram ads to drive traffic and conversions to our websites/landing pages and maximize our digital marketing strategies.
As such, you must be capable of overseeing multiple campaigns, maintaining and increasing performances, and working independently without a lot of supervision. The candidate must be highly analytical and take a data driven approach to manage ad accounts.
· Analyzing websites and various forms of social media, measuring PPC metrics and key performance indicators to identify improvement opportunities.
· Trend watching SEO changes.
· Strategize campaigns based on analysis of ad performance.
· Creating and managing PPC Campaigns (Google AdWords and Bing Ads) that drive conversions.
· Performing and conducting keyword research.
· Creating and Managing Display, Video and Remarketing campaigns on platforms such as Google Display Network.
· Recommending or implementing improvements to ads copy, display banners and landing pages as needed.
· Setting up Google Analytics Reports.
· Managing and analyzing weekly and monthly reporting.
· Plan launch and optimizing Facebook Ads and Boosting campaigns including lead generation, conversion and retargeting ads.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
· Be involved in audience targeting.
· Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
· Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
· Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards).
· Write attractive and concise copy for advertisements.
· Be able to wear multiple hats within the digital marketing department
· At least 2 years’ experience with Facebook ads managing $1M+ in annual ad spend
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Has exceptional digital ad writing skills
· Understands digital analytics and knows how to parse the data into actionable steps
· Knows how the Facebook Pixel works
· Knows how to use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
· Knows how to use the Facebook Ad manager, the Google Ads manager, and the Google Keyword Planner
· Understands SEO (bonus if you have done some backend SEO work)
· Has an eye for advertising design (you don't need to be a designer, just give direction)
· Takes pride in being productive and working with a team
· Gets actual joy in generating leads, sales, and ROAS for clients
· Bonus if you have any Google or Facebook ad certifications
Experience working with the following tools preferred:
· Google Manufacturer Center
· Google Merchant Center
· Google Analytics
· Google Ads
· Google Search and Shopping Ads
· Google Shopping Actions
· Google Display Network
· Facebook Ads Manager
· Similar Audiences
· Custom Intent Audiences
· Google Shopping Feeds
· Bing Ads
· Yahoo Gemini
· Google Keyword Planner
· SEMRush and other SEO tools
· Google Trends
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year