Canadian Mortgages Inc is seeking an experienced full-time PHP and Full Stack Lead Developer to join our development team in Toronto on a permanent, full-time basis. This individual will work on existing maintenance as well as new builds, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed product. This position will work from home/remotely, and some level of flexible hours can be negotiated.
- Work with project management to implement front and back end code on in-house web-bases workflow management application built on a LAMP stack using CakePHP 3.
- Create custom API’s to integrate various 3rd party systems.
- Understand and effectively communicate features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Help manage the design and development process and drive decisions.
- Strong people and communication skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience with CakePHP 3.
- Significant experience with a LAMP development stack.
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience with MySQL queries and database design.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, SalesForce, Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of GIT or other version control software.
- Working knowledge of jQuery.
- Familiarity with AWS server management.
- Basic knowledge of the mortgage brokerage industry/financial services an asset.
* Please include salary requirements with your resume submission.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- MVC: 5 years (Required)
- PHP: 5 years (Required)
- CakePHP: 5 years (Preferred)
- mySQL: 5 years (Required)