Job title :
POPULATION HEALTH PROGRAM SUPPORT
RELIEF FULL TIME
Interior Health is looking for a relief full time Population Health Program Support to join the team at the Kelowna Community Health & Services Centre. The term of this position is approximately until October 31, 2019 or return of the incumbent.
This position performs reception and administrative support function to Population Health Programs such as:
- Maintains data management software programs for Population Health programs;
- Maintains inventories of supplies, equipment and Population Health resource material;
- Regular office and reception duties: Data entry, gathering, organizing, collecting, collating and verifying information, types correspondence, prepares presentations, arranges meeting, types agendas, takes and transcribes minutes, books travel, answers telephones, receives and relaysmessages, receives and directs visitors, receives, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence; record management;
- Receives, records, checks and balances cash transactions;
- Initiates purchases via purchase card or purchase orders for supplies and checks invoices against orders;
- Operates office equipment such as computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines and shredders;
- Informs supervisor of fleet vehicle and building maintenance and repair requirements;
- May deal with clients who may be confused, anxious, angry or difficult, determining from information received or observed behaviors whether a crisis/emergent situations exists, and obtain immediate assistance if necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- 4-Step Wage Progression;
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits – BC Medical Services Plan, Dental Plan, Extended Health Care Plan, and Life Insurance – all Employer paid;
- Municipal Pension Plan;
- Generous vacation entitlement starting at 3 weeks in full time positions;
- Continuing Education program; and
- Disability & Wellness Programs.
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces....Be part of a dynamic team! Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
When you apply, please ensure you include the following documentation for your application to be considered:
- Grade 12
- A current five (5) minute Typing Test 40 wpm or greater completed within past 24 months from a recognized institution;
- An Office Administration Certificate;
- A current valid BC Driver’s License;
- Your Resume;
- A Cover Letter stating your availability to start in a new position.