Pat's Driveline is a leading provider of driveline components and service for the automotive, heavy truck, industrial and off highway industries across Canada.
We are currently seeking an entry-level Driveshaft Production Shop Labourer to join our west Edmonton location.
In this entry-level position, you will be part of a dedicated team responsible for the manufacturing, repair and modification of a variety of driveshafts.
- Build new driveshafts in our production shop
- Perform some mechanical repair work including but not limited to dismantling and reassembly of units
- Follow work procedures as per ISO 9001 guidelines
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized workplace
- Ability to accurately use measuring tools (Vernier caliper, dial indicator & tape measure)
- Capable of performing basic mathematical calculations and figures
- Previous manual lathe and/or shop experience considered an asset but willing to train the right applicant
- Strong organizational skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Capacity to read & understand work orders, task procedures and interpret technical manuals
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Confident and positive demeanor
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Vehicle required for on call rotation
For the Right Candidate, we OFFER:
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Paid Training through our comprehensive in-house training program
- Competitive Wages and remuneration package
- Comprehensive Benefit package including Company Paid health/dental/extended health, travel and life insurance premiums
- Gear Wear bonus points
- Boot allowance program
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding team environment
If you have a strong work ethic, a positive "can-do" attitude and are interested in building a rewarding career, submit your resumé in confidence to:
Visit our website at: https://patsdriveline.com
At Pat’s Driveline we offer more than just a “job”, We offer Competitive Wages, Comprehensive Benefits, and Career Advancement Opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
- Machining: 1 year (Preferred)