Position Title: Program Coordinator (CBS-0155)
Program: G.O.A.L.S. Day Program
Reporting Manager: Manager of Community Based Services
Posting Date: November 4th, 2019 Posting Expiry Date: November 12th, 2019
Salary: $37, 440 annually, benefits after 3 months, RRSP matching after 6 months
Position Summary: This is a full time, salaried position. The position is primarily Monday – Friday days, with some evenings as needed. The Program Coordinator will report to the Manager of Community Based Services. The Program Coordinator is responsible to manage and support program staff through the development and implementation of programming and participant service plans. The Program Coordinator is responsible for the overall day to day functioning of their program, ensuring participants’ safety and care needs are being met.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a positive, engaging and safe environment.
- Support individuals throughout the day with respect to the participant’s service plans.
- Provide training and supervision for Support Staff.
- Develop and implement participant’s service plans and other province required reporting.
- Complete administrative functions for Day Program.
- Communicate with participants and supporting homes.
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Capable of leading and managing a team.
- Ability to handle stress, de-escalate situations and resolve conflicts.
- Proficiency with computers, ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Experience developing and implementing training on a variety of life skills and social skills.
- Aware of community and provincial resources available to participants.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 years of experience in a management position.
- 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Post-secondary education in related field would be an asset.
Required licenses or certifications:
To apply for this position please quote job posting CBS-0155 in your application and submit a current résumé by email, by mail to 200-395 Stafford Street, Winnipeg, MB R3M 2X4, or fax to 204-953-5305.
Only candidates being offered an interview will be contacted. Please apply by November 12th, 2019.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,440.00 /year