Position Service Technician
Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Technician provides service, repairs,
maintenance, installation and trouble shooting on all Petroleum, LPG, Aviation and Liquid Fertilizer
equipment. Skilled and profound knowledge of repairing, troubleshooting and maintenance of
equipment, machinery, and electronics components a must.
- Computer literacy-professional level; Windows all, Office all, (Auto CAD and MS Project would
be an asset)
- Occupational safety and health
- Strong background in repair and maintenance with a well-rounded knowledge across
mechanical, electrical, control and automation
- Prepare work orders and other necessary paperwork and documentation according to Company
and Customer requirements.
- Ensure proper maintenance of Company vehicles, tools, parts and all equipment used.
- Abide by Company, Customer and Provincial Safety Standards.
- Repair, maintain, install and trouble shoot problems with customer mechanical and electrical
- Respond to all customer inquiries and requests in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Service or Branch Manager.
- Completion of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Read, write and converse in English. Spoken and written English very important
- Strong aptitude for electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess or obtain First Aid, WHMIS, Post and TDG training.
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org