Instrumentation Dynatherm is a company that specializes in instrumentation and control. We are currently looking for a candidate to complete our team. The instrumentation technician will have to work in team with other technicians in order to ensure the proper functioning of the equipment at the customers.
In your role, you will have to:
- Apply calibration methods and validate measuring instruments, flowmeter, pressure transmitter, level systems, etc.
- Follow the procedures of our ISO-17025 quality system.
- Collaborate to improve the calibration program.
- Develop your expertise to provide technical advice and advice to customer.
Qualifications and requirements:
- You hold a DEC in Instrumentation and Control or the equivalent;
- You have a minimum of one (1) year experience in instrumentation, calibration or similar;
- You have experience in the use of calibration or communication equipment;
- Your software skills include MS Office;
- Your knowledge of Met / Team, Met / Cal will be considered as an asset;
- You have excellent problem-solving skills;
- You are a Canadian citizen.
Pratt and Whitney - Mississauga Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
- Calibration: 1 year (Preferred)