Reporting to the SKNA Controller, the Financial Analyst will analyze business and financial data, create meaningful analysis reports, and identify & improve the business operations by defining requirements and then creating solutions.
- Lead monthly & quarterly standard cost update processes to ensure that the RM costs are updated accurately, and the targeted sales margin achieved.
- Monitor, maintain and analyse standard cost updates.
- Work with procurement department to validate costs.
- Manage datasets and upload them to the ERP.
- Analyze the cost and targeted margin.
- Monitor/ track target margin & report variances by customer and by product.
- Assist OpCo controllers to implement margin/variance improvement initiatives.
- Maintain retroactive database and perform monthly retro calculation.
Master Data Maintenance
- Maintain & update RM & FG master data in M3.
- Update the cost for new item codes in M3.
- Validate and review cost for all RM and FG items for accuracy on monthly basis.
- Coordinate M3 hygiene master data review.
- Review Bi-Annual FG product portfolio with commercial and formulation team.
- Review Bi-Annual RM item codes, lead time, and safety stock.
- Monitor/review the processing/utilization of MRP for PO/SO/CO/MO.
- Design and create financial cost management and production analysis reports based on user and business requirements.
- Work with IT to automate reports to aid critical decision making.
- Develop key business metrics/KPIs and providing clear, compelling analysis that will improve business efficiency.
Business Analysis and Improvements
- Analyze current business processes to identify possible efficiencies.
- Recommend & work with OpCo controllers to improve identified efficiencies.
- Drive & train stakeholders to facilitate efficient usage of data and standardize final results.
Requirements for the role include:
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting, working with an ERP system, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- 3 years’ experience in Financial or Business Analyst role is preferable.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel).
- Passionate about helping businesses make the right decisions, based on data.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to handle high volume of data with accuracy.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, scripting languages, functional programming, and web application development would be considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (Preferred)