This role is primarily responsible for conducting, maintaining, testing and repairing all beverage line, steam/process control, mechanical, pneumatic systems and components.
You will need to apply your knowledge of mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and apply skills in restoring equipment to intended operation.
This is a full-time shift; the successful candidate should be a team player that can also work well independently with minimal supervision. The position requires a high level of maturity and mechanical skill.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to all health and safety policies/procedures, good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the warehouse and production areas.
- Responsible to adhere to food quality and food safety as per quality standards and/or Safe Quality Food requirements.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment, will provide measurable improvements and enhancement systems.
- Plans and performs complex corrective and preventative maintenance, requiring a thorough knowledge of mechanical theories and principles.
- Familiar operating within a CMMS controlled setting.
- Worked in an environment featuring a mixture of preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance.
- Daily completion of all documentation required.
- Red Seal Certification for Millwright or Industrial Mechanic
- 4th Class Power Engineer
- Production/line machine experience.
- Line maintenance experience within a food and beverage production environment
- Detailed oriented with the ability to keep accurate records
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise with individuals of all levels
- Excel in work situations where multi-tasking and adaptability are considered strengths
- Strong skill set working with Gmail and Microsoft office, including word and excel
- High level of craftsmanship and the desire to grow and learn new skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 4th Class Power Engineer (Required)
- Red Seal Millwright (Required)