Excellent opportunity with a leader in designing and manufacturing sophisticated blow molds for the packaging, industrial, recreational and commercial markets.
- Attractive pay
- Benefits including bonus
- Close to transit
- Day shift
- Assembly of molds, manufacture of various components, grinding, as well as repairs and refurbishment of molds returned from service.
- Understand and decipher blueprints.
- To prioritize work for subcontracting and final ship dates.
- Attend mold design reviews; participate in team discussions and make suggestions/recommendations for improvements as applicable.
- Work in conjunction with machining, quality and sales departments as it related to meeting delivery, quality and customer requirements.
If you believe to have the required experience and skills and interested in the opportunity, please send us your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- mold making: 3 years (Preferred)