GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The North Bay-Mattawa Conservation Authority (NBMCA) provides inspections on new and existing septic systems located in designated areas within Nipissing and Parry Sound Districts. This contract position offers a unique opportunity to work with NBMCA sewage system staff at the Parry Sound office. You will be assisting with the daily clerical duties of the office as well as assisting the sewage system inspector in the field.
- Well-organized with general administrative, data base and file management skills, with attention to accuracy;
- Proven oral and written communications skills;
- Work in a professional manner with all stakeholders to deliver superior customer service;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Valid M.T.O. driver’s license with a clean driving record; and
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work outdoors in all conditions.
SUMMARY OF TASKS
- Filing, letter typing, photocopying, permit disbursement;
- Complete reporting and administrative procedures as required;
- Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, its regulations and NBMCA’s safety policies;
- Assist with processing approved permits;
- Input permits into an existing MS Access database;
- Accompany and assist the On-site Sewage System Inspector during site inspections, as required and
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION $14.00 (35 hour week) JOB DURATION May 6 to August 23, 2019
Candidates must submit their resume and cover letter no later than Friday, March 29, 2019 at 4:00pm to:
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $14.00 /hour