We are currently looking for a Finish Carpenter for a Store Fixture Company. We have been providing clients world wide superior service for the last 10 years.
- must have own tools, steel toed safety boots, hard hats etc
- must be willing to travel globally
- bending, crouching, kneeling and some overtime might be required
- read and interpret blueprints, drawings
- measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes. lightweight steel and other materials.
- workplace settings is industrial, commerical and millwork/prefab shopwork
- certificated and licenses are considered an asset
- must have a valid G license.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Carpentry: 1 year (Required)
- Finish Carpentry: 1 year (Required)