- Maintain tracking records for the loaning of towels, lifejackets and sports equipment to hotel guests.
- Provide guests with excellent customer service and be able to answer their inquiries as they pertain to their stay at the hotel.
- Process lost and found items efficiently.
- Process redemption tickets and assist guests in picking out prizes that are equivalent to their number of tickets.
- Maintain cleanliness of the arcade area at all times.
- Understand basic game maintenance, i.e. filling tickets and releasing jammed coin slots, as it pertains to arcade games.
- Perform prescribed opening and closing duties such as vacuuming, washing windows, garbage removal, etc.
- Understand and follow the policies, procedures and guidelines set forth by the Americana Conference Resort and Spa.
- All other duties assigned by the Snack Bar Manager.
- Must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team-building skills
- Must be polite, outgoing, and friendly
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of food, beer and related beverages
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to carry up to 15 pounds
- Work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Honest and trustworthy
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Preferred)