Polycorp Ltd. is the industry leader in the design and manufacture of engineered polymer products for a global customer base in the Mining, Rail and Protective Linings industries.
Based in Elora, Ontario, Polycorp offers employees competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a collaborative team environment. The Company is less than a 30 minute drive from Guelph or Kitchener-Waterloo.
We are looking for Production personnel to join our Team. The successful candidates will be responsible to help manufacture our product in support of our principles of safety, quality and on time delivery.
- Please note: Must be able to work rotating shifts every two weeks
The Company offers:
Competitive compensation from $20.10/hr.+ shift premiums ($1/hr. afternoons, $2/hr. nights)
One of the best benefit and pension programs in the area
Staff appreciation events
Education assistance program
For a limited time we are offering the following incentives to help grow our business:
- BENEFITS – PENSION PROGRAM – EDUCATION ASSISTANCE – NO WAITING PERIOD
- $250 hiring bonus after 3, 6, 9 months ($750 total)
- Paid uniforms and safety shoes provided
Skill and Abilities:
- Completed High School Diploma and/or equivalent work experience
- Able to read, write and fill out production reports with accuracy
- Team player and is able to communicate effectively with co-workers
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
Polycorp places top priority on health and safety and AODA compliance. Accommodations provided upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.10 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
- We are located in Elora ON. Do you have reliable transportation to get to work every day?