We are looking for a Cleaning Specialist!
With over 300, 5 star reviews, we are proud of our team, and thankful to our loyal clients! PCS is not made up of employees; we are award-winning professional cleaning specialists!
Our core values determine how we hire, fire, eat, sleep, clean and enjoy every day. Working at PCS is not a job for us, it’s our passion! Join us as we keep the world clean one carpet at a time!
PCS is the Niagara region's largest, and most respected professional cleaning service provider! After 30 years of service to our industry, we continue to GROW, and this year we are GROWING FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE!!
As a Cleaning Specialist, you consistently provide our customers with a higher standard of cleaning excellence!
Does this sound like you?
- Are you a detail oriented, enthusiastic, hard-working, passionate and reliable?
- Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences?
- Are you not afraid to get your hands dirty?
- Are you obsessed with cleanliness, being tidy and well organized?
- Are you a positive contributor to an organizations culture and values?
- Are you someone who appreciates a clean and healthy lifestyle for you, your family and friends?
- Are you looking for more than just a paycheck, but flexibility in your schedule?
If you answered YES to these questions…You might be on your way to joining us!
- Are you willing and able to take an active role in helping our community as a team?
- If you have made it this far - one last questions…Do you have the X-Factor we are looking for?
Your day might look like this:
- An 8-10 minute team meeting to start your day! We share successes and challenges from the day prior, and chat about the day we are walking into!
- Drive one of our commercial vehicles to visit and connect with commercial, residential or institutional clients.
- Your phone might ring, asking you to help out at a renovation clean-up!
- When it comes to cleaning, a few daily tasks might look like this:
- Cleaning textiles, carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, natural stone, VCT flooring, oriental area rugs and area carpets
- Often you may be repairing carpeting or re-installing them based on the client's needs.
- One of the most valuable steps in providing excellent customer experiences is ensuring that you review the scope of work with our clients prior, during and after the work is complete!
- Delight is in the details, so it’s imperative to provide accurate documentation to both the client and our office on time.
- As specialists, we often educate our clients on the cleaning process. We offer our advice as experts, and answer any questions along the way!
- Depending on the day, moving furniture around to ensure a thorough clean is one of our best practices.
- As a team, we are all engaged in the organizational goals, so being clear in our daily targets and how we can contribute to the days' success is important stuff!
- As a team we are passionate about developing our skills, often we connect for training sessions to stay on top of industry techniques in cleaning and customer service! This may occur outside of our typical day, and is our edge when it comes to being a specialist in the cleaning industry!
What’s most important to us:
Your health and safety are one of our core values. We don’t take it lightly. Together our mission is to ensure that as a team we return home at the end of a hard days work feeling satisfied with a job well done. Together we take a responsibility to uphold ourselves to the highest health and safety standards, for ourselves, our clients and for the ones we love.
If this is sounding like an excellent company to work for - YOUR right - it is!!
Here are a few things you need to be a part of our team:
- We would like that you have about 1-2+ years of experience in customer service
- A valid drivers license and good driving record
- Flexibility with our 24 hour/7 days a week schedule. Our schedule gives you the flexibility to plan your life as we rotate days, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Our customers trust us, and it’s imperative to the level of service we provide that you be bondable.
- This is very physical work and requires you to be able to lift up to approx. 80 lbs.
- You could also find yourself bending, stretching, kneeling, reaching, crouching and crawling.
- It’s a bonus if you have: IICRC (Institute of inspection cleaning restoration certification.)
So… What do you think?
We offer the industry's most competitive compensation package: FT at $16.50-18+/hr based on experience, bonus potential, leading industry training and support, and flexibility with scheduling!
The success of our business comes from the commitment, dedication, and happiness of our team. As we look for new team members, the selection process is very critical to us as a 30-year-old family business. We are looking for people who are looking for us. The hiring process is not easy for us, and the candidates. Our goal is to find team members who are willing to work as a family, with grit, and hard work to grow and develop with a company who will invest in them just the same! If you think you’ve got what it takes to maximize your career in our industry, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Send us your resume with a quick note to tell us what interests you about joining us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 to $18.00 /hour