JOB TYPE: Full time
JOB LOCATION: Edmonton, AB
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Garnet Instruments Ltd. manufactures gauges and digital instrumentation systems to measure liquid levels for transport tanks, storage tanks, recreational vehicle (RV) storage tanks and additional specialized system applications. Garnet Instruments has experienced 24 years of success in the gauging industry.
The Account Manager (Transport & Storage Division) is responsible for responsible for acquiring, expanding and maintaining sales accounts in the Transport & Storage industry in Canada. This role involves increasing company revenue by generating sales from new and existing customers. The Account Manager will identify, qualify, and close accounts seeking the organization's products and services. The Account Manager will also work with sales channels to raise awareness of company offerings and initiate new business ventures in order to increase market share and meet fiscal goals.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree/diploma in Business or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a management capacity.
- Application/Solutions oriented sales management expertise with the ability to transfer this knowledge to OEMs, Distributors and Dealers.
- Sales and account management experience in technology-based products and service companies (Instrumentation; Oil & Gas; Waste water management etc).
- Sell and manage OEMs, Distributors or Dealers including agreements, performance, promotions etc.
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for key accounts; execute all services for client, such as testing, implementation, training, and ongoing support.
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve client utilization and product/service adoption rates.
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities that close quickly for the highest revenue.
- Promote and maintain the organization's brand image and identity within the marketplace including participation at key industry trade shows.
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Create and conduct in-depth sales presentations that highlight key benefits, ROI, and value the company's products/services.
- Assist in the creation of product training plans for distributor & dealer sales representatives.
- Identify and resolve risks associated with the delivery and/or provision of customer contracts; manage client expectations throughout the contract.
- Pursue contract renewals.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Conduct and develop quarterly and annual account reviews in order to effectively manage account lifecycles.
- Analyze, assess, and document client results to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Sufficient technology and application knowledge to be able to train clients in how to install Garnet technologies on trucks, trailers, RVs and storage tanks.
- Service oriented
- Communication (Oral & written)
- Team oriented
- Results oriented
- Relationship building
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office software and Sage X3
- Position requires travel to client offices
Please copy this link into your browser to directly apply:
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 5 years (Preferred)