PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose. For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
The Learning Management Systems (LMS) Specialist is primarily responsible for the oversight and administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) as well as the support, implementation, delivery and maintenance of learning content, assets and other resources provided by the Program Managers. This role manages the daily functionality of the system and its integrated tools and software to optimize technology to deliver robust, easy to access online training to improve our customers overall utilization and adoption of PointClickCare. End user support is provided responding to and resolving support requests from customers and PointClickCare staff. This position works closely with the customer success and implementation teams to ensure that the system is continually configured to meet the emerging needs of the business.
The position is open to both Remote, Home Office-USA and Head Office, Mississauga, ON candidates.
- Liaise with new, existing and potential customers to assist in identifying and prioritizing learning needs and recommending PointClickCare learning paths and training solutions
- Act as an escalation point to trouble-shoot issues around accessing and navigating the Learning Management system
- Provide learning management system (LMS) training and support to PointClickCare staff and customers
- Maintain community areas and notifications within the LMS including functionality, appearance, tabs, and settings as per collaboration with the customer training team.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current LMS technology ensuring system is continually upgraded and configured to meet the needs of the organization.
- Maintain procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of system.
- Support Program Management Unit by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
- Create and update resources to support end users on how to use the system effectively.
- Conduct system audits to ensure data integrity across the LMS
- Analyze and improve existing Learning Management System functionality and develop processes and guidelines
- Coordinate excellent support services to clients, ensuring that services for each client meets PointClickCare standards
- Create reports to demonstrate utilization, completion rates, and make recommendations for ongoing enhancements and evolution of training offering.
Learning & Development
- Ability to develop a holistic view of performance problems, identify root causes, and suggest solutions
- Analytical, communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills in collaborating with stakeholders
- Collaboration skills including the ability to integrate and act upon the diverse perspectives of business unit managers, external vendors and customers
- Project management skills and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and/or projects
- Risk mitigation skills to help eliminate potential roadblocks in the delivery of training programs
- Understanding of the impact of training on overall operational performance of our customers
- Create user logins as needed and assigns user permissions.
- Create and manage customer hierarchies including the creation of facilities and user permission levels.
- Manage course enrollment as per direction from Program Management unit, including progress tracking.
- Create, coordinate, administer, and maintain the security access of all end users and administrator
- Upload, publish and archive learning solutions, assign training curricula, and add and delete resources as per direction from Program Manager.
- Populate course information and assigns learners.
- Create and push out to end users, feedback surveys and other online assessments as per instructions from Program Manager.
- Provide standard and custom reporting as requested by Program Manager including attendance, completions, program feedback, etc.
- Create and manage the overall course structure and set up course programs based on specifications from Program Manager.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to system functionality and software systems.
- Serve as point of escalation for support issues, which may include interaction with LMS vendor and other vendor support services.
- Review and monitor system performance.
- Self-starter with the ability to take on new challenges and a desire to define and implement solutions
- Experience as an LMS administrator or in similar position
Previous experience in a client facing role, able to maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Exceptional Customer service skills, responsive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Ability to multi-task and handle concurrent time sensitive learner requests.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Excellent PC Skills, MS Office
- Working knowledge of multiple web design technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Coursework and/or certifications relating to learning management system administration preferred
Experience with Zoom web conferencing and SharePoint Intranet is an asset
- Post-secondary degree is preferred.
- Adult education preferred
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.