TOURISM AND SPECIAL INITIATIVES
The Corporation of the Municipality of Temagami is currently accepting applications for a Full Time Paid Intern for Tourism and Special Initiatives for a 1 year term.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing tourism and growth related funding initiatives from start to finish.
- Developing marketing ideas & marketing Temagami.
- Providing support and resources to the Economic Development Advisory committee.
- Providing support and resources to the Community Improvement Plan Ad Hoc Committee.
- Post-secondary graduate with education relating to tourism, growth, marketing, administration or similar field;
- University or College graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program.
- The position will be a first-time employment in the candidate’s field of study;
- The intern must also not have previously participated in an internship program;
- Valid class G driver’s license;
- 37.5 Hours a week for a 1 year term.Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence prior to Monday April 15th, 2019 at 4:00 pm. To the attention of:
Job Type: Internship