TEEMA Solutions is looking for a Pulp Mill Superintendent for our client in northern Ontario. This role offers great experience, stability and opportunities for growth.
- Our client is offering an attractive compensation package and opportunities for growth and advancement.
- The opportunity is with a large international organization.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the pulp & paper industry.
- Leadership skills that include a proven ability to coach and develop team members to a higher level of performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14,000.00-$165,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Pulp Mill: 5 years (required)